Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group is a financial services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for stocks and derivatives. Our global success is based on our highly integrated and automated IT solutions that form the core of Deutsche Börse and allow companies and investors accessing global capital markets. More than a thousand of employees implement IT strategies through technological applications grouped in several key Sections, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
For our Section "Energy IT”, we are looking for a dedicated SRE Engineer to contribute development and operations of critical application infrastructure for 24/7 services.
- Design architecture of distributed applications and infrastructure based on Kubernetes (OpenShift 4.x)
- Automate the creation of infrastructure and application delivery using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues within the PaaS infrastructure and OpenShift Platform
- Conducting post-incident reviews
- Participation in On-Call rotation (once in 4 weeks)
Minimum Qualifications/required skills
- University degree in Information Technology or experience in IT Ops team / partly DevOps.
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and associated tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins , Helm, etc.)
- Experience with automation scripting, and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with automation, software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, GitHub).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the container engines Podman and Buildah
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus or equivalent
- Expertise in RPM-based Linux (CentOS / RedHat Enterprise Linux 7/8) including installation, system monitoring and maintenance, tuning and troubleshooting, etc.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Work experience with KanBan and Scrum is appreciated.
Information about the vacancy
Job is suitable for the physically challenged Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
Employment type - Full-time work
Type of employment - employment contract
Duration of employment - Permanent
Benefits - Bonuses, Cell phone, Children-friendly office, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Corporate events, Corporate preschool, Discount on company products / services, Educational courses, training, Flexible start/end of working hours, Foreign business trips, Holidays 5 weeks, Individual budget for personal growth, Individual schedules of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Notebook, Occasional work from home, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, The possibility of study leave, Transport allowance
Required education - Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Language skills - English (Pre-intermediate)
Company - Deutsche Börse Group
Work location - Sokolovská 662/136b, 18600, Praha - Karlín, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic