CCleaner is the world’s most popular optimization tool, with over 2.5 billion downloads across 195 countries. While a subsidiary of Avast PLC, the CCleaner family of products is run by a dedicated and rapidly growing team, based in London and Prague.
We are looking for a versatile and technically skilled marketer to build and deliver our in-product messaging campaigns using Avast’s In-Product Messaging (IPM) platform, as well as various other pieces of content.
You will be producing integral parts of CCleaner desktop’s product experience, executing digital sales campaigns, optimizing existing messaging, and driving projects to improve efficiency and automation. You’ll report to the head of Monetization, and work closely with the CCleaner product developers and the Prague-based IPM team.
We are primarily looking for a marketer with some technical background - formal or informal. If you like to build basic websites or apps in your spare time, but mostly think of yourself as a marketer, you probably have what it takes!
What we offer
- Developing a skill set in e-commerce, growth hacking, analytical thinking, project management, and UX
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work (alternatively we can also add: and measure their contribution based on the achievements and outcomes rather than hours they work.